1. Upon renting of the car the LESSEE (person who is to rent a car) should present a valid driving license (with a minimum of 2 years experience) and a passport ID.
2. Parties not mentioned in this contract are not allowed to drive the car.
3. The car cannot leave the country under any circumstances without the written permition of the LESSOR (VarnaRent).
4. If minor damages are discovered during the exploitation of the vehicle the lessee is obligated to visit the nearest car service. In case of a more serious damage the lessee must immediately contact the lessor.
5. The daily fees are charged for a 24 hour period starting from the time of renting the car. Any additional hours are charged as follows: 0 – 59 minutes – free of charge; 1 – 4 hours – a half daily charge; more than 4 hours - a full daily charge.
6. Upon signing the contract the lessee owes the lessor security deposit by cash or credit card. After returning the vehicle the deposit is given back after deducting the amount for any damages caused, unfilled fuel tank or costs caused by breaching any of the points in this contract.
7. Releasing and receiving of the vehicle is done in a mutually agreed place. The fuel tank of the car must be filled. If not the lessee must pay the cost for filling the tank and 10 euro service charge.
8. If the car is damaged or stolen the full responsibility is taken by the lessor in all cases except for:
- Driving under the influence of alcohol or drugs;
- Intentionally done accidents or damages caused by the lessee;
- Tire damages not caused by fire or car accidents;
- Damages under the car; and
- Failing to present the documents and keys of the car by the lessee.
9. The lessee is fully responsible for the cost of the car if failing to provide the car documents and keys in case of theft.
10. In case of an accident or theft of the vehicle or parts of it the lessee must immediately contact VarnaRent and the police in order to receive a police protocol. Otherwise all costs are to be covered by the lessee.